I have been bleeding on and off now for about two years before that i only had my period once or twice a year I have been to several doctors that said everything was normal but this does not seem normal to me can anyone help me

I'm 34 yrs old, my tubes have been tied for 13 yrs., my right ovary have been removed for 13yrs also. My periods have been regular after that but I missed my perios in March. It came on April 16, 2012 and have been on everday since then. I went to the dr and have blood test (hormones,thyroid) and it was fine, ultrasound (pelvic and regular). They said I have fibroids and a small cyst on my left ovary. They started my with depo and this isn't working. As of yesterday I started bleeding really, really bad and today it's like alot of cramps and pain, it like pieces of meat is coming out of me. I go back for my second depo on this month on the 22, but I think it's not going to work like the other. IDK what to do im going to a charity hospital and they are moving slow and if I go to the ER they can't do nuthing for my. I don't have any insurance, I feel weak and tired all the time. I hope I don't bleed to death by the time the dr sees me again.