Hi, I am 29 yrs. old, married & a mother of 2. I am looking for someone to help give me some answers to what is going on with me. First of all my menstrual cycles are usually around every 21 days. Usually they are on time. I guess over the past yr. or so I've noticed some bad cramps (on the left side recently). The pain comes on suddenly and I end up in bed or crouched in the bathroom in tears. After about 20-30 min. I'm ok. They don't usually continue any after that. I've also noticed I've had to use both a tampon and a pad at least during the first 3-4 days. Which I thought all of this was normal. I have recently had a lot of clots and it has been bright red bleeding. Heavy flow the first day then slowed to almost nothing the next day and then a good stream again when I would go to the bathroom. I've gained about 15 lbs. in about 2 mos. if not less. This is highly unusual for me to be weigh this much. I look like I'm 2 mos. pregnant. I am not a smoker, and haven't changed my diet any. After looking into a few things on the net my symptoms make me think I have fibroids. I do have a doctor's appt. schedule for a pap & ultrasound. So what would explain the irregular flow of heavy to almost nothing, then back again. Could it be because of the clots? I am currently using pads only. Any info you could provide would be great.
Thanks
sungirl

Go to the DOCTOR. ASAP! Please

it could be fibroids, you should see your doc fast.

you may have uterine fibroids, I was having the same problems, for about 5 or 6 years, my Dr. did an ultra sound and found a fibroid about the size of a lemon. This could not be detected through a normal visit. I am trying a lo dose pill, if it doesn't work I will have to have a hysterectomy. I hope this is helpful. I had gotten to the point that i thought i was going crazy.

hey i hve the worst cramps and is the end day and a heavy flow wat can i do :!: