I had my tubes tied two and a half years ago. My period was late this month and I took a pregnancy test on Sunday. It came back positive. Yesterday I started spotting and today I started bleeding heavily with clots.... took another test tonight and it's negative...... did I miscarry??? What do I do??? if anyone can help can you please email me at ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed **
Please read our Terms of Use

I had my tubes tied also and 8 mnths after i had them tied i found out that i was pregnant. I ended up having a misscariage right after i found out that i was pregnant. It is very possible. You need to contact your ob just to make sure what is going on and if you could possibley get pregnant. They had to do a test on me where they shoot dye in my uterus. Very painful :-( They found out that my right tube is not tied. Good luck!! :-D

i hade my tubes tide 9 years ago and i don't know if i had a misscarige.
i went to 2 doctors that say i have fibro tumers then just about 3 day's ago i went to another doctor that said i might have chymidah. i feel that i might have had a misscarige because i got my menstail and when i went to the bath room something like a BIG blood cloth just feel out of me and one of the doctors said my utrus were the size of a 3 to 4 month old baby witch makes me think that big thing that feel out me of was a baby I NEED HELP PEOPLE THERES TO MENY THINGS WRONG WITH ME AND REALLY NON OF THE DOCTORS REALLY KNOW WHATS WRONG .
WAS I PREGENT? AND HOW DO I FIND OUT? :-( :-( :-( :-(

I had my last child 6yrs ago..then got my tubes tied. at the end of last november..I wasnt feeling right..really tierd. my body just felt not right..had my period ..then 2 wks later had another one loosing big clots of tissue... bleeding was diffrent. i went to hospital..they said it was another period.. wwent back 2wks later i was still bleeding to a diffrent hospital..they did altrosound in the pelvic..annd tested my blood levels..my pregnancy test were comeing out negitive..then that last one told me i was but i was miscarrying i was only 3wks...i ended bleeding for 2 mths..befor the put me on hormones to stop it..so nit is so possible..6yrs i had my tubes tied an still got pregnant

i had my tubes tied in nov 2006 during my 4th c section.i recently found out i'm pregnant and now having a miscarriage.i was already looking into having it reversed because i havent felt well since it's been done.the only way to tell if they are tied still is to have dye shot through or laproscopy sugery and i'm not doing that.i can't understand why they can't see it through ultrasound or mri or something.i'm seeing a tubal reversal doctor about it.i would love another baby but regardless whether a reversal results in that or not ,i still want it reversed.too many issues with it.

Hello I got tubiligation done 8 months ago in april of 2014 everything was fine till ending of november I got my regular period then week passed got it again but light spotting bleeding off and on for 3 weeks till this day I am having light bleeding my left ovary hurts bad two weeks ago I had same pain on left ovary not sure what's going on but haven't had a regular period this month were on dec 17,2014 is it possible I am prego? Miscarriage? Tubal pregnancy? Just scared and worried!

I got my tube tied in 2006, I became pregnant in 2012 and 2014, but ended in a miscarriage. Unfortunate, I was given the option to only get my ovaries and tubes completely taken out, and I decline. The form of both eggs was not right, and the doctors could not find the pole, The last miscarriage really got to me, but I wish they told me I could still get pregnant with y tubes tied and I would not have done it.

It is possible to become pregnant after a tubal.My tubal was more than 10years ago. I had regular periods. I had my last period on Feb. 2015. I thought I was but didn't want to sound crazy. Went to 3 doctors including my Obgyn. They drew labs and said it was hormones and gave me progesterone. A few weeks ago started passing clots. I didn't take meds just didn't like the side effects read about. I began to have extreme pelvic pain went to ER last week....did vaginal ultrasound..I missed carried baby at 10 weeks my cervix is inflamed. Had follow up with OB doctor today to review labs from last month...confirmed pregnancy from labs then...shock and hurt..

How did your miscarriage start? I had my tubed tied 9 years ago and have had regular periods also. I too had my last menstrual cycle in February. Spotted once at the end of March, nothing in April and started spotting again May 9th. I was spotting brown for a few days and it has now turned into bright red bleeding but mostly only when I urinate. On Saturday when I went pee I heard something splash into the toilet and it was possibly blood clots? dark red jelly like substance? I have only taken home pregnancy tests and all came back negative.

I have alot of pain and i loose bad blood clots i had tubal lligation 10 yrs ago

What do u mean they shoot dye in u and why is it painful

Feb 2016 tubal nine years ago fibromyalgia rheumatoid arthritis always in pain noticed spots n vaginal pain before period then extreme back n vaginal and abdominal pain like when I had endometreosis husband to me to er pregnant urine n blood ultrasounds tech says its very soon can't see where baby is Dr hands me a pain script miscarriage script says see ob crushed hurt shocked caught off guard to say the least dreading seeing the Dr cause of more emotional distress so prayers to you

I had my tubes tied 8 years ago. 4 years later got pregnant and had ny right tube removed and left tube cliped and clammped. Today I found out I am once again pregnant. With half a tube

I've had my tubes tied since March 2008 and have had 8 miscarriages..I have tried to talk to a lawyer about a malpractice suit but there are so many stipulations. As of this morning, I'm having my 8th miscarriage..

What is the dye shot they did to tell if your tube still tied