HELP.
I have an EXTREME burning, stinging sensation on the skin between my labia & anus
the skin is extremely sensitive, other than that i dont see any bumps or anything. a lot of redness though. at times the skin will look very dry.
The burning is the worst at the crease between my labia and bum.
It feels like it could be razor burn, but i dont think so, because it wouldnt hurt THIS bad.

No creams will help except for vaseline (barely..and temporarily)
Sometimes the itch/burn will calm down a bit but atleast twice a day it is so bad i want to scream and I can barely walk.

I'm recently sexually active but i don't think this has anything to do with it, because the burning started before.
Ive had this for about a week now

PLEASE. I WANT TO PUT AN END TO THIS.
it's so uncomfortable.

I have same problem! :(

Hunni wrote:

I have same problem! :(

You maybe have external thrush.try wiping the infected area with a natural cultured yoghurt.I,m a male 60yrs have had burning and discomfort in the genital area for 6mths and tried this remedy from the readers digest alternative remedies book.goodluck .brentdw

I had the same thing.  I went to the doctor and it was a yeast infection.  I itched from my vulva to my anus, my skin was red, it felt really dry, and yeast infection cream cleared it right up.

Herpes 2. Had the same symptoms. Get a blood test. Herpes does not always show itself with sores. Sometimes just a rash