I recently found out that I am extremely lactose intolerant (about 2 months ago..) and since I found out I have cut out lactose from my diet. My stomach is still always bloated after anything I eat. When I wake up in the morning, my stomach is usually near normal (if I didn't eat late at night the night before..) and by supper time my stomach looks like I'm 6 months pregnant. None of my jeans fit anymore, and I always wear sweat pants and loose shirts. I'm sick of looking like I just woke up all the time with my clothing, but nothing fits properly without looking pregnant. I am 5'1 and 98 lbs, and 18 years old. I don't think I eat enough fruits or vegetables, and maybe even meat. I don't really eat a lot at all really. I drink a lot of water, and I'll have 1-2 bowls of lactose free cereal with lactose free milk, I might have a cup of tomato soup for lunch, and for supper I'll have whatever is here. (Speghetti, soup, rice, etc.)
What should I do so I don't look pregnant when I go back to school? I'm really not happy with the way I look, and I haven't left the house in days. I just don't want to do anything because of the way I feel.

This might sound weird, but what worked for me was eating as much as I could every day until I couldn't eat any more. Pretty soon, my bloating went down! Eating less food actually made me gain weight, who knew?

Do you take a thyroid drug Synthroid?