i have alot of medical problems i am 36 years old. i look like i am 9 months pregnant. i can not wear regurlar levies, allways cotton type pants. i have never had a weight problem, i am frustraited, my stomach is hard, and extreemly huge. i can not even hardly tie my shoes. i have to sit with my legs apart, because this huge hard belly is in the way. i have auto immune thyroiditis. ibs, gerd, ademia. really bad. dizzy spells. i am afraid to even eat because i am so darn huge. i am so imbarrassed. i have other health issues. i had a total thyroidectamy almost 3 years ago. i can only eat a little bit at a time because i feel full after 4 or 5 bites. dizzyness. i have had, endoscopy, colonoscapy,ultra sounds. systs growing everywhere in my body.osteoperosis of the spine scoliosis, oh just to much to think about. how can i find out what is wrong. i get blood tests every 3 months to check my thyroid levels. it is embarassing when people say when is the baby due, looks like any day now. please help in giving some advise. and could you email me with an a sudgestion, ****** i would be so thankful for some kind of help. thank you, sincerly. senea

**edited by moderator ** e-mails not allowed **

hi, my husband has cirrhosis of the liver. My question is he is swollen in his stomache and legs. how long will he be swollen. It's been already 3wks. I'm concern, he say's it will go down on it's own. I'm not sure. also he's out of breathe. He's not a big man. only weights about 175 lbs. but he looks like he's nine months pregnant. What should I do. Thanks

I'm not familiar with all of your health issues, but a few months ago I looked pregnant and had people asking when I was due and that sort of thing. I wasn't pregnant. I found out I had an ovarian cyst - a very large one. My gynecologist removed the 5 liter cyst in a surgery about a week later. Without the cyst, I have a nearly flat stomach. You mentioned you have multiple cysts. It's possible one or more of these are causing you to appear pregnant.

Find a naturopathic doctor in your area. Mine is awesome and was able to find things that a conventional doc would not. I suffered for years before her.

i know a woman that had the same problem as u and it was a very large tumor she knew it was impossible to be pregnant so she got an ultrasound done and thats what they found it was 10lbs. the sz. of a basketball..so i say u should get an ultrasound done and get yourself checked out..gl to u!

have you tried a test for SIBO small intestinal bacterial overgrowth,it makes men look like they are 8 months pregnant,look it up on the inrntsee what you think, hope it does the job.

I look 9 monhs pregnant and my poor face is puffy and round. I too have thyroid problems plus a bunch of other health issues and medications. It distressing and embarrassing. I'm fairly active; play a lot of golf and seldom rent a cart, i walk my giant hyperactive dog, climb the stairs at work several times a day and not one pound has come off! I just get bigger and bigger.
My heart goes out to you. I completely understand.
I prepare and cook all of ou meal at home, We eat extremely healthy. I'm diabetic and my hubby's body produces cholesterol. I drink at least a gallon of water a day.
I've found the more I drink during he day and the earlier i go to be, the better I feel and that translates into carrying myself very differently. I believe i may be slouching when I'm tired.
I dont know if drinkng more water and sleeping
gmprereally does help.. But it does put me into a much mor prtty mood

I Had my 7th child, and ever since my belly looks pregnant now. I haven't tried excercising but, that is a thought. Also, dieting.