Hello, My name is Brittny I'm 17, 5"7 and weigh 250 pounds. I need to find a way to lose weight fast I've been trying to lose weight since I was 11 nothing has work all I have ever done is gained and lately i just stopped i haven't gained or lost anything. I really want to go to prom this year and I don't wanna go fat and by myself, I'm low on money and I was wandering if anyone knew a way to help me, sorry if my rambling has bothered you.

♥Life Is Beautiful♥

Hi Brittny, We all want to lose weight fast, but losing weight has a lot to do with changing habiits. I weighed almost 300 lbs and had had two back surgeries. I needed to do something. I started walking. I quit drinking soda. Soda and energy drinks are loaded with sugar and diet drinks are bad too. Carbonation just bloats you. It also makes it difficult for your stomach to do it's job in breaking things down the way it is supposed to. No fried foods. Teenagers = french fries, haha. Fried foods are bad for your heart and your waistline. I was taught to replace all of my bad carbs with good carbs. Pasta and bread are just empty calories. You may not want to, but to lose weight you have to eat the good carbs - fruits and vegetables. You also want to include protein with each meal. There is a great blog I like from a guy in Canada, I think, who puts on bootcamps. Great stuff on it. FitterFaster. ***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed I hope you can take this to heart. Good luck!

we all want the reward of losing weight fast, but the thing is if we lose weight fast after were done dieting we will gain it all back and more faster than you lost it. i would reccomend keeping a food journal write down everything you eat and the portion sizes its better to have 4 small meals a day than one or 2 big ones. if you want a snack or want to eat because your bored grab fresh fruit or some water. also cut all sugary drinks out and drink lots of water it will flush the fat out of your system. drink warm water (room temp) before during and after your meal this will help speed up the digestion process. also i would suggest looking up water therapy it will help cleanse your sytem. and lastly exercise 30 minutes everyday of the week that way you can lose weight and keep it off once you get to the desired weigh. ive been working on losing weight my self for bikini season and this is all ive been doing ive lost 12 lbs in 3 weeks so far. i hope this helps and have fun at prom 8).