I'm a 13 year old girl and i need to lose weight in 19 days so i don't look so bad in a bikini. my friends asked to go go with her and her family on a 4 day trip. We'll be surfing and swimming and she is really pretty and skinny and I'm so.... not. I'm 173cm tall and about 63kg. I mainly want to lose fat around my waist and stomach, i guess you could say i have "love handles" but i hate them! So i have 19 days to loose as much weight as i can around that area, can someone tell me a good diet and some exercises i could do to lose those love handles i hate? Please help! x

oh, and aslo my waist is about 86-87cm thats like 33 inches and a bit, i want to be 30 inches or less, someone please, please help me! x

When I wanted to shed some weight extremely fast I stuck to ONLY water and eating more fruit. Also snacking on things like pecans, almonds, any nut, helping cut down on my hunger. If you manage to eat enough to remain healthy you can shed some weight fairly quickly. Just make sure to drink plenty of water and cut down on your food intake. I usually eat slowly so i recognize quickly when I'm full. Make sure to jog every other day if possible. 30 minute work outs everyday help a ton!