:-( i had an abortion on the 25th of september 2010 but im still bleeding up to now,and i had sex with my boyfriend recently about 5times withought a condom,so im not sure if i am pregnant or not,and now im heavily bleeding,and what i want to know is it possible for me to get pregnant?

Well you need to do a blood test id say. But if you had an abortion then why risk having to have another one by having unprotected sex? I don't mean for it to sound as it does but if you don't want to go threw it all again then use something.
Me and my partner have been trying for baby for so long I'm ready to give it so please don't risk making that mistake again cause there's people like us who are doing everything we can to have a child... Honestly I'm sure you have a reason to of done it so please don't think I'm judging you because I'm really not.
The bleed could be cause because of the abortion as it takes a lot out of your body. Takes time to get back to normal Hun.
I wish you the best sweet and i hope you get the result you want!.