hi guys im 12 and weigh 84.2 i feel fat please tell me how to lose some weight

p.s.     I AM A GIRL.

Visit a dietician to make a diet plan and do regular exercise. Never go for diet pills and extreme dieting as it can lead to severe health complications. Decrease your calorie intake or increase the number of calories you burn and soon your weight will be under control.

Change your eating habits, prepare a menu- food items to have in breakfast, lunch and dinner, have glass of water or green tea before every meal to avoid eating more, drink lot of water and find some time 30-60 minutes each day to do exercise. These tips helps you in weight loss!!

***post is edited by moderator *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

I honestly think you should look at yourself and then look at other girls that are bigger then you an r ealize your crazy for thinking 84 pounds is being fat. and being only 12 years old, that isn't safe at all. and your also probably starving yourself, tell your parents and they should help you out with your disorder.

EAT ALOT MORE GIRL YOU AINT FAT YOU 84.2 POUNDS I KNOW SOMEONE WHO IS JUST ABOUT 300 POUNDS!!!! ME AND SOMEONE ELSE I KNOW THATS FAT YOU SKINNY GO LIVE YOUR LIFE SKINNY AND STOP TAKING CLAIM TO YOU BEING FAT!!!