Hi I've been suffering from Panic attacks for sometime now and after each one I feel stressed up and worried and nausea , I'm not feeling hungry and every little thing is making me stressed up and go into another panic attack ? I'm getting really bad ringing in my ears it sometimes sound like birds!! and I'm not going to sleep every night, some nights I get to sleep fine but some night just don't fall sleep until six or five in the morning then waking up early.My mind seems to enjoy the Adrenalin rushes i'm getting off the panic attacks!!. I really don't want to burden my family with my problems since they say that should just snap out of it?!!Can someone please help me before start going crazy (which feeling like).

Well, I really think that you will need to get some professional help to start managing these panic attacks because they will completely mess up your normal life. Why would you suffer when you don't have to? And, I know how it is when everyone around you is just saying "get over it", but this is something you can't just get over by yourself - you need to see your family doctor and get some treatment to manage the worst symptoms and to start feeling normal again.

wow i have the same exact feelings. how do you feel now ?? Please reply ! i havnt been to the doctor nor physc. let me know !!!!! asap

hi dear I'm going thru almost same hell for last two years Doctors cant cure it and say its anxiety because of hormonal changes.I have been running from pillar to post to get cured but all in vein