Hi, I am being constantly sick, and I can’t find the reason for that. My blood tests are showing everything is fine, and still I am exhausted and tired all the time.

Hi, perhaps you are missing some vital vitamins and minerals. A year ago, my mother had terrible bone ache, but when she started taking calcium+ magnesium+ vitamin D supplements she has been feeling much better. When was the last time you had hollidays? Maybe, at lest a short break would do a lot for you in this situation. When I was 25 years old, I studied and worked at the same time. Later, when my aunt taught me that Sunday is day meant for taking rest, I have been feeling much better.

Before these problems I worked 4 days per week and was a lot more active. I've had to quit doing everything including my job.

I too had blood tests for everything under the sun and thank God all tests came out normal...but...I've been sick every 8 to 12 weeks repeatedly with what I thought was a cold, it turned into bronchitis 6 times and pneumonia twice, I am also plagued with constant sore throats including strep throat sometimes. I've been sick every 2-3 months for the last 2 and a half years, cold after cold after cold, so I thought. For an unrelated issue I was given a CT scan on my head which was negative for the other issue they were suspicious about but it showed that I have ETHMOID SINUS DISEASE, this presents just like a bad cold. It means I have bacterial mucous trapped inside my sinus that can't get out. It causes severe post nasal drip 24/7, 365 days per year...or should I say post nasal pouring, not being able to breath through my nose unless it's running (just like a cold does)...the infected drainage/bacteria other than the stuff that's trapped goes into my bronchial passage and has been causing bronchitis and pneumonia. The problem is that this condition causes the cilia not to work to filter out germs and bacteria therefore I get every bug I'm exposed to. With my body continually fighting infection this has caused me to become very tired and fatigued for the last couple of years. I have complained to doctors time after time after time telling them I think I have sinus problems and they told me to just spray nasonex into my nose, well it never worked, because with this underlying condition it didn't have a chance. Dr's sometimes just don't listen, well they're not Gods so if you can't get your doctor to find your problem, then shop for another doctor....a dozen if you have to, eventually you'll get to the bottom of your problem. My result will be that I have to have sinus surgery to clear out the bacteria debris trapped in my sinus, once that's done my cilia will work again and I shouldn't keep getting sick anymore. I don't know if your problems are anything like this as you didn't list your symptoms; however, this is my story. Good luck and anyone is invited to email me at _[removed]_ but put the word SINUS in subject line or I will think it's junk email and delete it.

i am going through the same thing. This has been going on with me for 10 years. my CBC always shows up normal. It's so frustrating. I'm always being asked "you're sick again, what's wrong with you?" I'm afraid of losing my job. I don't know what to do anymore. I don't even think my doctor listens to me.

Are you around second hand smoke or does anyone you live with smoke inside or outside of the home--this can cause contant sickness in those allergic to cigarettes--it can get into the clothing of people. Also you should get lots of sunlight--this is good for the sinus and lungs---1 hr per day is good.....another cause can be low iron---this makes the immune system very low and you can't fight off germs etc. Get a test---and go on iron supplements......other cause could be genital herpes...you may have it and not even know it--this causes lowered immune system--ask for the blood test to see if you have it.......are you getting enough exercise----exercise boosts the immune system......also try juicing for better immune system-----

if your looking for a good juice, i would suggest "acai" look it up on google. its an amazing new number one super food, i have just started taking it and like you i have no energy, constantly sick with anything that goes around and tired soo tired and didnt find relief untill this juice was introduced to my life 30-40$ a bottle but definately worth it i put it into my smoothy in the morning and drink it straight before bed.

I too have suffered for years, and through several Dr's they have not stopped my problems at all. Like the O.P. I've been sick most months out of the year. It almost always tends to turn to pneumonia. I have green or yellow discharge from my nasal cavity nearly 12 months out of the year and am usually not able to breath in, or out of my nose. I've lost my sense of smell several years ago, and when I went to have tests for it, they gave me a steroid spray and said "It might work". I really have little to no trust in Dr's any more, it truly seems like they are "practicing" Funny they call it that...

I seem to be constantly sick too. I am tired and have swollen grands. My doctor says my blood work is fine. I have been to ent and pcp and uroligist all in the last month. (had blood in urine, and was scared to death of bladder cancer) anyhoo I do smoke and work 3rd shift so lots of smoke and no light. I just want to feel normal again.

i'm 16 years old. and i get bronchitus 4-5 a year laryngitus at least once or twice a year.i have had ulsurs and helocobacter pilor *SP*and constantly just getting sick. i am in an extenguished choir and play soccer. so i'm not suppose to get sick *Go figures* >;) i've done every trick in the book to not get sick. vitamins. minerals. TONS of medicine. nothing works for me. theres nothing wrong with my blood tests. and my doctors or parents DO NOT listen to me at all. so if you ever get results id love the hear the answer. Also i do not smoke or drink [:

Try Reliv. It's nutrition only, but it got me off my thyroid medicine and a friend off her insulin. Amazing!

I am seventeen years old. I have been sick about every 2 months for about 2 and a half years now. I also have a constant cough that comes on once or twice a day. When I get sick I feel dizzy, weak, and tired. I even sometimes get a fever. I also have restless leg syndrome that started about 4 years ago and a weak bladder that seems to be getting worse. I eat pretty healthy and swim everyday for about 3 hours on swim team. No one seems to care or think that it is that big of a deal but I don't want to be sick so much anymore.

Im nineteen years old and for roughly for the past two years I'm constantly getting sick.
Every few weeks I have the same symptoms. Very dizzy, sore throat, no appetite and
it feels as if I have mono. I could sleep literally all day if I wasn't a full time student.
I've had bloodwork done a few times and nothing ever comes up. I take vitamins daily
ranging from vitamin a, b, c, d, a multivitamin and iron supplements. Whats wrong with
me?!

check your thryoid levels

I just got rid of the flu a week ago, and am down again with the sore throat, trouble swallowing, dizzy, body aches, fatigue, sinus problem and headache. I have been constantly sick for years. I have recently gotten over cancer, so now dr's are saying that my system just needs to get back in order, but how long will that take? I can't take it any more. So I understand completely what you are going through. I take all kinds of vitamins, and nothing works. I also have hypothyroid, but am on pills for it. I am on a multitude of meds for several illness from migraines to hormone deficiencies. I am a nurse and my doctor said until my system gets built up, I will catch everything. I am too the give up point, and am now marking on the calendar my non sick days. Good luck with you :-)