I'm 12 going to be 13 , I weight a 11 stones going to 12 , i need to lose 3 stone because I'm 5 4 :-(

Hi, I'm 16 going on 17 soon. And I know how you feel. I used to be fit and never thought that I was fat or anything until bout 4th grade. I would come home after school and my parents weren't home until about an hour or so later. So, being so young and excited to not have them there, my sister and I would eat a bunch of junk food. She has high metabolism, I don't. So while she's almost 2 years older than me and still in good shape, I'm not. It's difficult and embarrassing. I'm very picky on my clothes and how they fit. I have stretch marks on my stomach and pelvis area, and to me it's gross. I have a boyfriend and we've had oral a few times, and he's never said anything about it, and he kisses me everywhere. So it makes me feel so good about myself, even though I still feel fat and ugly. Just today actually my mom came in saying she wants to lose 10 pounds. Between me and her, not telling my dad or sister or anything, we can start working out like going to the park on runs or walks. And like by next Friday if we lose 3 pounds each, we each get a new book. And every month after that we have to lose a certain amount of weight. If we can do that, we both get a certain amount of money, about $50 and we get a new outfit or something to make us feel beautiful. I suggest maybe trying to do something like that. It's a great way to learn to bond with your mom or a good friend. And have a reward to work toward! Good luck, and please let me know how things are working out for you:) Keep your head up though, everyone's beautiful to someone:)