I was recommended to try with probiotic PRIMADOPHILUS REUTERI for constipation. I am not sure is it…anyway I don’t have medical insurance, so I can go to the doctor. I am not sure who to ask or to do. Is there someone who can explain me what is probiotic PRIMADOPHILUS REUTERI? Thanks.

The probiotic Primadophilus blended with proven lactobacillus reuteri is very popular. Reuteri is one of the friendly strains of bacteria to pass from mother to child and it is important for the gastrointestinal flora. Primadophilus is designed to deliver to the gut the beneficial microorganisms essential to maintenance of healthy intestinal flora and Reuteri encourages gut healing and uniquely contains the specific protein “AGGH” that encourages lactobacteria to cluster and colonise in the intestinal tract. It has been used when due to diarrhea, constipation, intestinal infections and certain medications is reduced the number of beneficial bacteria which lead to gastrointestinal illness. You need only one capsule per day. I think you can consult local pharmacist about it.