Hi, I would like to know is there any option to treat candida with herbal remedies? When I use antibiotics it reoccurs all the time, I want to make a change this time and don’t have reoccurrences.

Hi, I have been using some preparations for Candida Cleanse that were herbal products. They are generally meant to support healthy bacterial flora and detoxification. Candida Cleanse are designed to inhibit the growth of fungi and enhance the growth of beneficial bacteria. In order to achieve this usualy are applied remedies containing high concentrations of herbal extracts with antimicrobial and antifungal action. These are properties of extracts of Turmeric, Oregano, Garlic and Caprylic Acid. Fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS) are additionally added to support growth of friendly bacteria. Indigestible fibers like Oat fiber and cabbage support the mucus lining of the intestines.