Can contacts look real? I was thinking about having colored contacts, but would not like it to be obvious that it is artificial. As I have never worn contacts, I do not know what the sensation is like and if it can be uncomfortable. Should I use certain eye drops or cream while having them? I’d like to hear the attitudes about contacts from people that have the experience, both pros and cons. Thanks.

I have to wear contacts and sometimes wear colored, sometimes clear. All I think that is important to say is that I do not see quite as well with colored contacts. They can look real, but you have to match them with your skin color. Of course, avoid those that make one look possessed and give you scary look. Maybe you’ll need artificial teardrops so take them if you would notice that have itching sensation in your eyes.