I have a weaker left eye and sometimes my eyes gets dry when I'm outside int he wind or heat. Does that mean anything?

My right eye is weaker than my left eye. It is quite common to have different eye dioptry. My right eye is -1 but my left is -0, 5. I wear glasses for a year now. It normally happens if you read a lot. You can have your eye dioptry corrected by a laser surgery if you don't like wearing glasses. As for the dryness of your eyes, persistent dryness, scratching and burning in your eyes are signs to worry about, but you say it happens only sometimes. Tears are essential for good eye health. Yeah, tears are good! :-D Wind and heat dry out your tears so it is normal to have dry eyes in that case. But dry eyes are also effect of certain medications such as antihistamines and birth control pills. The use of artificial teardrops is the primary treatment for dry eye and it is totally harmless.