What kinds of reflective gear do people here wear?

I do a lot of early morning runs(when the weather warms up) and my wife is always worried about me getting hit. I usually wear a reflective wristband, and wear a light colored shirt.

What does everyone else do? Any products you can reccommend?

One of those construction worker vests, orange with some reflective striping. Light and breathable.

Reflective ankle/wrist bands worn on the ankles for greater visibility. If it's cooler, I've bot a bright yellow non-reflective jacket I can wear. I get visibility comments on it when I wear it during the day too. ;)

I've got clip-on blinkies that I use sometimes too.

I have a orange vest too that I wear with a jacket or shirt, but when it gets warm in the summer and I do my morning runs (too hot for a shirt and the vest against bare skin makes me itch) I am going to get one of those arm band thingies that are reflective and have LED lights on them.

Neon green vest. Have a hat that is illumilite (sp). My shoes have some reflective stuff on it. My jacket has some refelctive piping on it.

Would recommend the vest, only about 10 bucks.

I have a runners vest; but, don't always use it :roll: also my RoadID ankle tag has relfective thread.

Coach, Check out Illuminite. I have one of their wind breakers and it rocks! I will be getting a couple warmer weather shirts soon. The only bad part is that people sometimes try to keep their headlights on you a little longer to figure out what you are wearing. :roll:

I have an armband with a clip on blinker on it. It isn't very large but it works really well and you can see it easily from far away.

I have a vest and reflective striping on shoes.
I just got a pair of those illumilite shorts too.

I wear two red blinky lights, one in back and one in front.

And TriBob, it only takes one time getting hit to change your mind about wearing reflective gear.

Ever have an airplane land on ya? :wink:

Ummmm.....reflective who? :oops: :oops:

Ever have an airplane land on ya? :wink: She is so gonna kick your butt!

Every so often, I gotta read this Kevin Beck article called "Lighten Up", it's classic.

So Coach, definitely go for Kevin's level four...
Vegas on two legs... gobbling up more wattage than a Pink Floyd concert. High-powered spelunking helmets, white phosphorus, gyrating laser beams, strobe lights, and arcwelder's torches may be used singly or in combination. Despite unparalleled visibility, this runner is at high risk for bumper tattoos because oncoming drivers typically suffer scorched retinas. When one of these runners falls by the wayside, battery stocks plummet.

Kemibe rocks my face off!!! I was half hoping that Damien was him when he first started posting here.......