Hello! I’m in difficulty of controlling my bad temper. Every time I get upset or nervous I need to vent my anger on somebody. If I don’t vent my feelings on someone I got frustrated and unsatisfied. In one word I feel like a bomb ready to explode. Actually I’d like to know if this is something about bad temper or some mental or psychic disorder.

Hi! I never understood people like you! Why are you so angry? Maybe stress at work or you’re unsatisfied with your emotional life. Well, with that much anger you won’t attract no one, trust me! Yes, I know this is not a joke; you’re in real trouble being incapable of controlling your temper. I think this has something to do with your bad temper and not with your mental condition. But if you think of it twice this bad temper of yours may cause you some psychic disorder. It’s obvious you need to vent but try using some other “techniques” instead of hurting other people feelings or insulting them or even hitting them (who knows in what way your need to vent might be manifested!). And these other “techniques” might be: try to calm down, take a deep breath, breath from your diaphragm, and learn how to control yourself. Try to relax somehow, do what you enjoy the best for example exercise or go out for a jogging. Have a positive attitude toward life, try to smile and laugh more. You’ll see these “techniques” really works; they’re ways in which you may vent your feelings. And remember the more often you get angry the earlier you’ll get older!

Maybe try a different approach to deal with your anger. You can vent your issues through a calm discussion with a friend to try and find a resolution to your problems. I like to vent online anonymously at www.youventonline.com. That has helped me personally.