Hi, I suffer from continuous tight headache, I can not function properly. Always not in the mood to go somewhere or do something. I believe that my children will start to think that I am avoiding them, because I always feel such a headache.

Tension Headaches are the common type of headache, occurring due to stress and worries. Some people are more susceptible to it, and some are less. In tension headaches pain is radiating from the neck, back, eyes, and other muscle groups of the body. Some patients develop long-lasting or even lifetime tension headaches. Constant and dull painful feeling on both sides of the head is followed by pain in head and neck muscles. They usually last whole day, gradually getting stronger. It is generaly considered that tension headaches are caused by the overcontraction of the muscles covering the scalp and the back of the neck.