I recently developed neck and headache pain. It seems to me that gets more sever each day. I am not sure what triggered this pain. Anyone else experienced this? It would be grateful for some input what to do and what to use to relive the pain.

Hello, have suffered from migraine headaches for over ten years. In the last few months headaches are constant and tension spreads on neck. I have tried pretty much everything, some homeopathic "sugar pills", given up coffee...my doc doesn't think my headache pain is associated with my neck. I don’t know what works for it because I try to avoid over the counter pills as they eventually make everything worse.

stress will cause neck and headache pain...sinuses will do that also.

Try to deal with your stress, yoga, exercise, deal with the problem, eliminate stress in ur life and do neck exercises.

If sinus problem..deal with it accordingly... see a doctor...or research some natural remedies.