I wonder could you please give me some advice. I have a constant tension headache. I go to bed with it at night and wake up with it just as bad in the mornings and sometimes wake during the night. I have had all the scans and there is nothing more serious. I sometimes get migraines so I know the difference. Presently I am taking syndol but could take the whole packet these days as the pain is so bad and it still does no good. Can you please make any suggestions as right now my stomach is sick with it and my eyes are so sore. Dont know how long I can bear the pain - any suggestions greatly appreciated.

Many thanks

Gabrielle

I am in the same position as yourself and noone can give me a sensible answer. I did figure out myself thought that my headaches are a million times worse at work but unfortunately for me my boss is not the most sympathetic person with things like this.

If you get any answers let me know

do u worry alot about things? Are you sensitive ? Your personality and your sensitivity may cause you to be depressed inside. you may be subconsiously be thinking about these things...cause the tension headache. chill out, get a massage, take control, take a few herbal relax pills, relax; take things easy, sleep well, eat healthy and well (cut down on fats and red meat,) exercise.
its not easy..but its worth it. you will see..your life will change for the best.
astalvista tension headaches.

**edited by moderator ** e-mails not allowed **

Hi Gabrielle:

I also have a constant neck tension headache and it is worse at work, where I currently am. I also had scans but no problems were found. I am currently taking amitriplene but to no success so far.

I have tried deep massage, acupuncture, but now I am going to also try psychcotherapy. I wil try anyhing to get rid of this.

I am trying to lower my stress levels, although I am not sure if this is the problem.

I feel your pain. I suffer chronic tension headaches esspecially at work and when I come home it's still full force- NOT FUN.
I had been taking a beta blocker - Inderal but stopped due to weight gain and it's just not good for you!
My headaches also stem from the base of my head and top of neck. My muscles are tight on my left side of my back and my scalp is tigh as a drum! My scalp hurts so bad when I have a tension headache. I feel it's all due to mounting stress. I have to learn to take control and decrease it or it's going to kill me. Stess affects our bodies in so many bad ways.
I hope you have found relief. I continue to suffer and tough it out. I'm trying to get massages more often but they get expensive.
Life is hard. My faith gets me through.

Whatever you suffered I had suffered the same ( for 7 yrs ). I took all types of medicines but nothing works.

BUT one solution fixed my problem in 5 minutes ( I had to wait for 7 yrs for that ).

That thing is one excercise, neck excercise.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlVIzh-N0vQ

I will go for once and all.. I might sound crazy but that is a secret excercise that can make you free for

tension headache. You can search in net for some other excercise as well.

OR go to some chiropractioner

Thanks

Manjunath

Thanks Manjunath....instant improvement.