Hello, my friends. I am experiencing some problems with a headache. It affects my forehead and it comes in attacks. I don’t know what to do, but I must find some solution. I hope someone will answer my post and help me in that way. Thank you for replying to my post. Bye, guys!

Hi, there. When it comes to headaches, it takes time to discover the cause. One of the most common causes of headache on your forehead can be chronic sinusitis. If it aggravates when you bend over, it is probably caused by this. Sometimes tension headaches can cause forehead headaches. However, they usually affect neck and the back of the head. They are caused by stress which affects the muscles of those areas. In any case, you should consult your doctor for more details. You will take some tests and then see what this is all about. Good luck!

Hi. Thank you for your advice. My life is stressful as any other. Is there anyone who hasn’t got stress in his/her life? I doubt I have tension headache. However, it can be sinusitis since I have tendencies to frequent common colds. I will visit my general practitioner as you have suggested. Thanks again.