For the past three weeks I've had real bad headaches, sometimes the pain is throbbing, sometimes it's dull, sometimes it's tolerable & others it isn't. Sometimes it's on one side or the other, it can be my whole head or just the back along with neck pain & sometimes it's in my forehead. Nowadays I've had a real bad pain in the left side of the back of my head, it's ALWAYS in the same side & my neck starts hurting if I bend forward or turn my head to the left. They've now become daily whether I get a real painful headache or a mild one I cannot go a day without a headache. On Friday I was having the pain so I took an Ibuprofen & amazingly it made my headache WORSE then 10 min. later the pain went to the right side of my head - it doesn't matter if I take medication or not because it comes back either way & it doesn't go away with sleep, what can be causing this & what can I do about it?

Well, you should take this headache seriously and see your doctor. There are different types and different causes of headache and only a specialist can rule out what's causing it. You can only keep taking painkillers but that's not a permanent solution to your problem. This could be a tension or a migraine headache, these are the most common. I hope you'll get well soon.