No it was not just got mine today, good luck

I just had a shoulder injection it doesn't hurt ...they iced it first..

Hurts like a mother F***** for days. Felt like I had ben gay after a few hours on my arm as well. Make sure you ice it and take a pain killer the first day.

ASK for a local first because I could still feel the shot going in.

Hey I had the same problem since a November tournament. I've don therapy MRI everything. But today my doctor took another look and he saw a cyst. Not sure what kind yet but it does give me a lot of shoulder pain. Search unicameral cyst on google I think that's what I might have and you might also. But the cortisone didn't help me much just was painful during the shot ( oddly) and I also had some bruising in my shoulder that showed on the MRI not sure if it was on the bone but yeah hope this helped man

I got the shot yesterday can barely move my arm since...is this normal

the most horribe pain in my life, and still no relief........

no it dont hurt much at all,omg if thats the worst pain you've had,you've had a charmed life

I had the injection to my shoulder on Tuesday, due to a diagnosis of Subacromial inpingement. Been in pain for over 18 months. Oddly enough, the injection wasnt that bad at all, just a real weird sensation but afterwards it was painful. I dont seem to feel much relief at all, although i do have slightly more mobility, the pain is pretty much as it was. I really was hoping that this would do the trick and get me off all the pain meds.... sadly i dont think these injections worked that well for me. :(

you might want to get an mri on your neck. I have a herniated disc in my cervical spine that will cause some serious pain if i do a lot of repetative motion. Now for some reason it hurts more when i sit, but ive let mine go for far too long. Off for my shot tomorrow. Hope yours gets better.

i just had the second shot in my rotater cuff and my shoulder been worst for the last four day pain and can't seem to move it like i could before i had the shot of corisone just wondering if it suppose to be that way

I had one shot a month ago for shoulder pain and it felt good right away,,but it only lasted for three weeks an the pain is back.

I went yesterday for an injection and am worried it didnt work..the pain is worse! i hope it settles down like yours did.

I have had quite a few cortisone injections in both shoulders and knees. If done by a skilled Dr. they are not painful...just a pick. I basically rest for a day, and a half.

3 years ago, I hurt my left shoulder.  I was in agony no matter what I did.  I received a cortisone shot, and although I never regained all of my shoulder range of motion, the pain is all gone.

2 months ago, I hurt my right shoulder.  In certain positions, it doesn't hurt at all, but when I move my arm, it jumps from being off to being on fire.  I received another cortisone shot 2 days ago.  No change yet.  Wondering if you have to be in constant pain to see the result as I was with my left shoulder.  Maybe the problem isn't inflammation.  Maybe I need a deep massage to break up deep spasm or 2.  Thoughts?