Hi, my 5 year old son, wake up at night due to coughing and can’t get normal night rest. I have troubles breathing and need to take deep breaths occasionally. What to do?

Hi, when my 2-year-old daughter had a very deep cough at night and during the day no symptoms at all, it was very strange to me. I thought there was something in the room where she sleeps, but I couldn’t figure out what it was. She wouldn’t appear sick, but anyway when I took her to the doctor it turned out that she has sinus infection. During night the mucus drains down the back of the throat, as the child is lying down. This induces night time cough. Other possibility is that your child has allergy to dust mites in the pillow or mattress. If it lasts less than 10-14 days, it is usually provoked by an infection.

My son is two, for the last few weeks he coughs at Bed time. Today we take him agen to the doc to see what this may be.
I have done some reading up on this and Think it may be a mod of some kind. The last place we lived Had mod in it when we fond it we moved . i will let you all know how this turns out . Good luck to us all. Lets hope we can find out what is rong with are kids. God Speed to us all.