Hi, i might be acting really silly here but i really dont know the answer to this question even after looking on.... well everything!! my husband has been away for a month he is now back, we have had unpretected sex (i am not on the pill) countless times. my period is due on monday 26th would i still come on???

I really need help I had unprotected sex Saturday August 12th and kept having unprotected sex almost for a whole week up until Wednesday august 15th they say it is most likely you can get pregnant a week before your period but I was suppose to get my period Friday August 18 and it still has not came and it's been 2 days and I feel sick && very tired and my period are usually never late I also don't know when I should take a pregnancy test I'm thinking about steptember 1st since that's two weeks after my missed period on the 18th.