I had my last period on 9/25/07... I got married on 9/22/07 and my father-in-law past away on 9/24/07, so stress was involved this past month.. I think I ovulated on 10-11-07.. I had pain like cramps, so I think that I ovulated... I usually get my period ever 30 day.. Some month soonner some longer.. But always within a fews days. On 10/26/07 and I took a HPT and I saw a very faint positive line.. I asked my husband if he saw it and he said "Yes" but barely.. You could see it better if you held it in the light. It was a Meijer's Pregnancy Test... Then I took a test in the AM on 10-27-07 and the line was much lighter, like it was a shadow. My husband and I had sex on 10/8/07 & 10/11/07.. What do you think??? Pregnant or Not?? Thanks in Advance...

I would wait a week and take another test, because your hormones will keep increasing, the further along you get. However, it does say in most pamplets that come with pregnancy tests, that no matter how light the positive sign is, it's a PLUS!

So, congrats in advance!

Well I just got my period.. It was much heavier than usual, so Im not sure if I had a early miscarriage or not... Thanks for everyones help...