i have posted on here before and found it very helpful, now i have another question, i took an early detection pregnancy test today as i had a feeling something was different, my breast extremly sore, and my nipples are huge, anyway, the test had a faint positive line on it so took another one and the same thing, i have taken the test a day earlier than i should have as tomorrow will be the 5 days before my missed period, i'm confused, please help. %-)

Hi honey! There are test results called False Positives - it's ALL about hormones! So Instead of taking the one 5 days before your period, lets see 1st IF you are indeed late! THEN take one! No use wasting money on test after test, till you get as close as possible to the date OK? Let me know how you make ouT!

i know you are right, my period is due in 2 days, so i will another, i'm just so exited, and cant wait to get it confirmed if i am with baby. thaks for your reply, i will let yo know how it goes, wish me luck.

LUCK and fingers already crossed!

hi, i still havn,t got my period, its 2 days late now, took a test yesterday and it was negative, so upset, but took on this morning and it is a faint possitive, i am sooooooooooooo confused i dont know what to do, should i keep waiting? see a doctor?, or just except that i am indeed pregnant, i just want a deffinate answer. HELP.

Hi Honey! It ALL depends on the levels of HCG! IF I were you - instead of wasting your money on more and more tests - go to your doctors and ask for a blood test! This will be definitive! They usually say wait 7 days after a late period - just to be sure! So don't be too upset OK? Are you taking prenatal vitamins?