Hello, Back in January me and my boyfriend made love without a condom, he never finished or anything like that...a week later I got my period. We are in April the 2nd and since than I haven't had my period. I've had nausea in the past couple of months, I've taken two pregnancy test and they have both been negative...I pee more than regularly, Im stressed out and I get pains below my stomach...I sleep alot and not to long ago my breast started hurting. Can someone help me please....

Hi ImIPregnant, you should call your doctor to get a blood count done to check your HCG levels.  Were you on any form of birth control prior to this that you stopped taking to try to conceive?  Sometimes when you stop a form of birth control the body has to get used to the hormones again and it can often mimic pregnancy type symptoms.  Just relax and either you will get your period or you will find out that there is a little one on the way.

Good luck