I am 19 and a week and a half ago my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex. His penis was only inside for about 5 seconds and there was no ejaculation. He had not ejaculated for at least 24 hours and had peed multiple times throughout the day. My period is irregular, though it has been regular before. It has totally skipped in February (50 day cycle) and I had it in early march and then again two weeks later. I had a very light period starting April 16th and haven't had one since. I am wondering if it may have skipped because I was under a lot of stress the end of April and had run about 3 miles a day for the first two weeks of May and have been really stressed about this lately...what should I do? Could I be pregnant, or it is just a very small chance?

It is only a very small chance that you are pregnant. I would suggest taking a home pregnancy test, then you will know for sure