I had sex with a condom first. Then after we finished and he came in the condom, he took it off and we almost immediately had sex again without a condom.. (Drunken, hormonal mistake.. Still not a good excuse..) He pulled out, but I am wondering if I could get pregnant from the cum that might have been left on his penis after taking the condom off??

I finished my period about 4 days ago, and I am not currently on BC, but have been for about 3 years before now. 

Hi Guest,

So your period started about 9 or 10 days ago? 

Yes, there is a chance of pregnancy.  It's not the sperm on his penis to worry about as much as the sperm IN his penis.  Just by inserting his penis AFTER he ejaculated and sperm in the urethra would be "squeezed" out into the vagina.

Sperm can survive about 5 days.  Depending upon when you ovulate there is a chance.  Normally you'll ovulate between days 11 and 16 of your cycle.  Day 1 is when your period starts.

Good luck.

Hi medic clan...i need answers please... I was wondering if iam also pregnant because i had menstruation twice last month... May 8 and the second is May 27 it lasted 3 days... But May 9 i started my bc.. Had sex on May 16 but stopped on May 23...

Hi Kalokoy,

You would have been protected on the 16th. Your period CAN change when you start birth control.
You can always test two weeks after having sex if you want.

Hi medic-dan..thanks for your response... But i kinda afraid for the result if it turned positive.. Anyways i dont feel any symptoms as of now.. Im hopeful im not pregnant... Thanks a lot