Ok so i don't usually go to the internet about things but i have been wanting a baby with my boyfriend(we have been together for a while now and are talking about marriage) But any-who i don't want to be like i think im pregnant and freak him out because he says were not ready and everything, which i kinda understand i guess. I have been having horrible pains in my left side between my ribs and my hip bone and then again all over my stomach i know i have a ovarian cyst in my right ovary that did cause pain but im not sure if its still there. I was on the Depo shot for birth control but had to stop getting the shots due to it caused a bladder infection. that was about a month ago i haven't really gotten a period since then. Only bleeding every once in a while when i have sex with my boyfriend. We don't usually use condoms because he thinks its ok too. So i don't care, i have had horrible headaches that last for like days, also my food craving have been totally weird! if this means anything but im not sure like our sex has been more intense then ever im soo sensitive down there its crazy! i have been freaking out about the littlest things and drinking alcohol i haven't really wanted. If any of this makes any sense can someone help me? please.... Im thinking about buying a pregnancy test but i don't have a lot of money and i don't want to tell my boyfriend just yet. Please&Thank you.

Take a pregnancy test and then see a doctor depending on the results.