Hiii, im 18 and been told i may not be able to have children , but im 5 days late i have never been late before, i have taken 3 tests i taken one last night and one this morning they both came up positive but the line was very faint then later on today i took another test and that came back negative , i have sore breasts and i get hot flushes and also have alot of veins come through on my breasts, has this happened to anyone else am i pregnant or not ?

did you do the exact directions? If u waited to long it could give a false positive but being as ur late and two of three tests were positive i would say your pregnant. But i would go to the doctor and have a blood test done to confirm it. Good luck and let me know ur outcome plz :-)

Yes i read all the instrustions before i did the test but the last test that was negative that was a digital one i thought they were suppose to be more accurate or am i wrong? I have never been pregnant before so it is all new to me,

I went doctors and there sending me for a blood test on monday i took another test this morning and that was another positive but a faint line again, if i am pregnant why would i get a negative on one test?