I had unprotected sex after i got my shot is it true i can pregnant if i didnt wait 7 days like the doctor told me

I had protected sex a couple of weeks ago and now I'm 5 days late. the condom didn't break and none of his cum left the condom, I can't be pregnant right? I'm 15 btw.

Contraceptives generally start working straight away really... it's they also have the morning after pill but i must also warn you about the shots and how lethal they are and they can cause hormone imbalances and a lot of problems with periods, a lot of women tend to stay away from them including the implants and try to just opt for only the pill which is weaker, but the pill is a lot stronger these days than it used to be with so many strong synthetic drugs on the market these days, so the pill can even cause problems if taking it on the long term. Since contraceptives prevent you from ovulating because the jags and implants are SO strong it can even cause women to become infertile, which isn't great and don't know how they can offer women these, i was friends with a girl once who had  the implants and she started having issues with her periods not coming at all... What do you take  the injection for? just for a regular contraceptive or hormone issues like PCOS?.