Hello, I had some pinkish brownish discharge a few days ago.  My boyfriend and I had sex May 26-31. I am on the pill. I do not spot in between periods while on the pill. I have taken 2 pregnancy test and they have been negative. My period should be here 13/14th of this month. I have been naused, boobs hurt, some cramping, headache, etc.  Do you think the discharge was implantation bleeding? What are the chances of us being pregnant?

Here is what I figured if I am online: 

First Day of Last Menstrual Period: May 17, 2011

Probable Date of Ovulation: May 31, 2011

Possible Dates of Conception: May 27 to June 4, 2011

Someone please help...Thanks!

Hi honey! 99% of the time you will NOT ovulate - thus no conception or implantation bleeding! Ovulation CAN happen from sickness, rise in hormone, stress, and of course missing several days! Depending on how long you have been on the pill (which sounds like a couple of cycles at least) you will be covered! So with your numbers you are correct that you would have possibly ovulated on May31st and you had sex on that day! Do I think you are pregnant? NO! Is there a chance you are? ALWAYS! Another thing you need to know is that your symptoms can depend on many things - and don't mean that you are pregnant! Also as far as the spotting goes - being implantation bleeding - I don't think so! And here's why - the pill makes less of a build up of uterine lining, and only a small percent of women notice implantation bleeding - and this is from no BCP! So a conceived egg, wont have much to burrow into to cause the amount being discharged! A woman who isn't on BCP will have quite a thick lining - pre period - so this will enable a conceived egg to really burrow in and loosen up some of the lining! You can have regular periods for years and then have a whacky one - with different symptoms! So I think you are fine! To take away virtually ALL chances of being pregnant, I would advise that your partner wear a condom and pull out and ejaculate into it! Virtually erradicates ALL chances of becoming pregnant! I you need clarification or have more questions please feel free to ask! Good luck and health!

I've been on the pill since August 2010. It's just really weird that I've had all these symptoms.  Not to worried about it either way. :) thank you for your reply! :D