i've been married for 6 months now, knowing that i've an elastic hymen, could i get pregnant?

hey ....i wish to find someone who can help me on this..i had sex many times,,but i don't remember any bleeding or a tremendous pain..so the question now is: how can i make sure if i broke my hymen or not? coz in my society nobody marries a girl whose hymen is broken(in case she survived and hasn't been killed by her own father or brother :'( it's really a nightmare that haunts me every night..plz help me pleeeezzzzzzzzzz

Girls can be born without hymens or have them worn down by exercise, sports, etc. Judging from how you describe your first experience, you probably barely had one, or didn't have one to begin with.
However, if you want to know, stick a finger (or two, just enough to stretch it out a bit) and feel for a thin, round band in your opening. It'll be pretty obvious, because putting pressure on it usually causes pain.
If you don't have one, there is a controversial surgery for you, called a hymenoplasty. Basically, a doctor gives you a fake hymen using plastic surgery.
I hope this helps you. I'm sorry your society is like that.
P.S. Be thankful you don't have an elastic hymen, it's extremely painful!!!

Also, to anyone reading the previous post about whether one can get pregnant with an elastic hymen, the answer is yes. If you can have sex, you can get pregnant. But, I would recommend a C-section, or have a surgery to remove the hymen (hymenotomy, hymenectomy) to prevent complications. If you can't have sex, any means of getting sperm into your vagina and into your uterus, though I don't see why you'd want to, and again having a hymen during labor can cause complications with a natural birth.

Hi i'm a 15 year old girl and my boyfriend and i were fooling around one day. He was rubbing his penis on my vagina and near the opening, he didn't ejaculate near or on my vagina but he did have pre-ejaculation while he was rubbing his penis on my vagina. I'm still a virgin although i think i do not have a hymen. I'm really scared and i was wondering if i could be pregnant? please reply ASAP. Also, before he started rubbing his penis on my vagina i gave him a blow job like twice and at both times he didn't ejaculate but later he said that he was just about to ejaculate(both times) when i stopped sucking his penis and then after he had rubbed his penis on my vagina i gave him another blow job and this time he ejaculated alot and he said that this was because he had the cum from the last two times stored since he didn't ejaculate but was about to. So, i also wanted to know if that cum that was stored from the first two times i gave him a blow job would come out as his pre-ejaculation while he was rubbing on my vagina. I hope you guys get what i said and im really freaking out!!! Pleasee help!!!!