Okay so here is what happened. Me and my partner had a romance and i start rubbing my penis outside her vagina. I can see my penis was releasing small amounts of precum outside her vagina, i kept on rubbing. then i accidentally slide my penis inside her vagina then i immediately pulled my penis out. Then i stuck my finger inside her vagina and started stroking finger in and out. As i stroke my finger inside, small amounts of fluid (i think my precum) entered inside her vagina. . . It did not ejaculated because i immediately pulled it away. But i did precummed outside her vagina while i was rubbing my penis outside. My question, will she get pregnant? Or is there a chance? please help.. i cant eat and sleep right because of this.

you should see a doctor right away.

Hi guest,

If you hadn't ejaculated prior to this then the chances are very slight.  Precum is considered not to contain sperm if you haven't just ejaculated.

Hope it helps.

Hello, its me, i just got registered and i did not noticed that i replied my own topic. And thank you for your response. . I ejaculated hours before it happened and cant remember if i urinated or not. . Im still worrid.

Hi Lacto,

Welcome to the boards.

There is a chance. If you did ejaculate earlier and didn't urinate then it is greater than not having ejaculated. No one could say for sure the odds though.

I don't think it is likely from your description. At best, when everything is perfect, the odds are about 1 in 5.

Hope it helps.

Hope it helps.

thank you and thank you again for your reply. . So there is a very low chance of my partner getting preggy? But she urinated though. Do you think it would wash out my precum inside her?

Sorry, no, I don't think it would.

The urethra is in the front of the vaginal opening, so if you fingered her then the precum likely would be past the urethra.

Would't the sperm die when it touches anypart outside the vagina? Like if you touch the sperm with your finger? I think im going nuts and her period is far from today. Its on second week or third in january. Do me a favor please. Like tell me the good and the bad. Thanks.

Sperm dies when it dries. Just touching it won't kill it. If it stayed warm and wet it would likely be viable.

You also said that you precummed, then inserted your penis accidentally. Just by inserting your penis, any precum can be "squeezed" out and into the vagina.

I don't think she'll get pregnant but there is always a chance with ANY sexual contact. At best, when everything is perfect, the odds would be about 1 in 5. You didn't ejaculate so there is little, if any, sperm.

Hang in there.

Though i did not inserted my penis all the way in to her vagina. It was just the head that got in. . But thank you. . It somehow made me feel light. .

Oh My Gosh !!!! the same thing happen to me at like the same time i was the girl and that is what my boyfriend did exactly the same Lactopuppy is there any chance you are my partner ? :/ 

lactopuppy 
this seems exactly the same as what happen to my and my partner we were playing around he fingered me and i gave him a hand job and we got under the covers and took off our pants and started just rubbing it outside my vagina then he got penis in me and because i am a virgin he couldnt get it in the full way but he had just the head in then he pulled out because he had to cum but just as he pulled out i could feel something running down my vagina :/ i dont know what it was and im really worried that he came inside me i dont know what to do can someone help me ?
lactopuppy have you found out if your partner is pregnant yet ?   :|

Probably not pregnant.