So I was fooling around with this guy and afterward we were spooning naked for awhile.  His penis was touching my vagina but he didn't ejaculate, nor did he actually enter.  Now it's three weeks later and I'm a few days late on my period.  Is it possible for me to get pregnant from this?

Dear Callie

Yes it is possible to get pregnant from what you were doing, but if it happened three weeks before your expected period start, the likelihood is that it was not in your fertile period. If it was 2.5 weeks before, then it was in your fertile period. If that is the case, more details of exactly how you were "fooling around with this guy" would be needful for more advice.

Hope this helps

I gave him a hand job and he fingered me, we also gave each other blow jobs. However, at no point during the encounter did he ejaculate. Thanks for your help! Do you know the likelihood of pregnancy? I have also never had sex before so I'm not sure if that makes a difference.

Dear Callie

It's difficult to be precise on the likelihood of pregnancy. My concern would be around his pre-cum. Pre-cum can contain sperm. The fact that there was so much activity means that there is more chance that there would be sperm in his pre-cum, even if he did not ejaculate.

Never having had sex before makes little difference. If your hymen is still intact, there is a bit of a barrier, but again, it depends on how wet you were. When he gave you oral, presumably you got quite wet. Wetness can aid sperm transfer.

When you say he was fingering you, do you mean fingering your clit or fingering inside your vagina? If inside, how many fingers? Also how do you masturbate? I am trying to ascertain how open your vagina is.

If you want to know more about how your body works, please ask - privately if you prefer.

I hope this helps a bit more.