I'm 23 years old and have never ever missed a period. I have not had my period for 4 months now but continue to have negative pregnancy tests. I went to the doctor and everything seems normal, so I thought okay maybe just stress. Well, now my breast have gotten bigger, and my areolas are much more sensitive and bigger in size. I'm hungry all the time and have mood swings. She says that blood tests are just as accurate as urine test. Could I still be pregnant, or what could be causing this?

If you get a good answer to this please let me know I am in the exact same situation all the way down to how many missed periods lol. the doctor at the emergency room told me this was completely normal but now I am starting to feel little "kicks" in my stomach. so i am completely unsure of how to answer you.