i havent had a period for five months, before that i had really irregular periods and i while i was pms-ing i would have really bad mood swings and get really stressed out enough i guess to where i would miss one a month. ive taken two pregnancy tests and they've came out negative. here lately ive been experiencing burning in my abdomen, i guess where my bladder would be and now more so on the right side of my lower abdomen and back. it burns when i pee and i have white discharge its consistency is thinner and sometimes more watery like. it also had a smell to it for a while, but the smell is gone now, when the smell was actually there, there was no pain or anything. i dont know if i have gotten some kind of infection because i do remember that the last time i had a period i thought i was off of it and i found out i was still spotting but i had douched so i don't know if that probably caused something by probably pushing all that back up there or what but ever since then it seems like i havent had a period. could a bad bacteria infection along with stress cause you to miss a period for four to five months if its not treated and gets worse. my sister had a bacteria infection and i took some of her antibiotics and thats when the smell went away. so i dont know if its spread to my bladder or what if thats even possible. it mainly bothers me when i have to pee or when i pee. its hard for me to pee sometimes, i have to strain. what could this be and why am i not having a period? also my mom said she had trouble conceiving, she had to take fertility drugs and she missed periods for months and was irregular, could this be genetic? im really starting to get worried. i know i probably need to go to the doctor but i figured i would ask here first. thanks for any input.

:-( I know what you are going through. Im actually going on six months in April. I have the pain in the sides, not so much as I used too, thankfully. I also have abnormal discharge, alot of it. Some times it feels like Im actually peeing, and I cant control it. I went to the doc's, and they said that all my blood work was normal. The scary thing is Im only 24. If you found out anything please let me know. If there is anyone who has some kind of answer please let me know. Thanks

I also havent had my period since 5 months. And I am 23 years old.3 monthsbefore I went to the doctor and he said that my ovary isnt producing egg.He asked me to take a medicine for 1 week.I did,but nothing happened.If there is anyone who has some kind of answer please let me know.

I hope ur feeling a lot better now. Had tests, treatments & other things to help u.

I haven't had my period in 6mths. There has been no signs at all. GP said i'm not suffering from menopause, thyroid problems, ovarian cancer & other blood tests have been done & they all came back normal. I'm suffering from a lot of stomach pain. I've been to see my GP a good few times. I asked my GP can they refer me to hospital for an urgent ultrasound. My GP did but they didnt send me as urgent & the hospital said I'm not urgent. I have to wait 5mths to 3yrs for an ultrasound & 5mths to 6mths to see a Gynalocolagist. I went to A&E in a lot of stomach pain. They did blood tests & they came back normal. They wouldn't do an emergency ultrasound. They said ur not an emergency & go back to ur GP. They also said there is nothing more A&E can do for me. I don't know what else I can do?

I also did two pregnancies tests with my GP & A&E & I'm not pregnant.

I also did two pregnancy tears with my GP & A&E & I'm not pregnant.