My last period was on Feb 3rd and lasted 6-7 days. I have a history of irregular periods, but for the past months it's been regular, and even when it wasn't regular I've never missed two periods before. Now I've missed one period and this one is late. My boyfriend and I have been trying to get pregnant, so I did have unprotected sex around my ovulation time. I've been feeling a little nauseous, but not much and not all the time and there's no vomit. Sometimes the feeling goes away after I eat, sometimes it doesn't and sometimes eating actually makes it worse. I haven't really had to go pee more often, except for today, but I have been going going poop a lot more than normal. My breasts aren't sore, they were actually more sore before my missed period. They don't really seem bigger to me, but I have large breasts so it's hard for me to tell. My nipples don't seem any darker are larger to me, and my boyfriend hasn't noticed any changes with them, either. I've been getting head aches easier, which I normally only get when I get stressed, but I haven't been stressed at all. I've been completely happy, except for my mood swings which come and go. I know that when they hit me I have no reason to be upset, but I can't help it and I think I actually look for things to be upset about haha. I've been very tired and have been having trouble falling asleep, but with the exception of last night I always sleep the whole night through once I actually fall asleep. Last night I was waking up just about every hour. I've been cramping and feeling a little bloated at times like when I'm on my period, but there's no blood and this feeling has been coming and going for about two weeks. Last month I was craving McDonalds for a while, but for the past week I haven't had any cravings at all, and if anything I feel like I don't want to eat. I do when I get hungry, but there's no urges for food besides that. I've been exercising, but not a lot. I just walk to work in the morning, and it's about a 30-40 minute walk. Good exercise, but nothing that tough. I haven't gained or lost any weight recently, so I don't think it has to do with that. I've taken two pregnancy tests, one on the 28th last month, which was negative, and one this morning, which was also negative. I know that they could be false negatives, but I also know that the tests could be correct and my body could be telling me something else. The tests I took were CVS Early Result Pregnancy Test. I got a box of three, so I have one more. I'm going to make an appointment with a doctor to find out exactly what's going on, but I'd like to get prepared for whatever answer I might receive. So what's the likely hood that I'm pregnant, or what else could it be?

Having the same symptoms,but i had a normal period this month worried too