So lately all i've been doing is sleeping! i slept 14 hours and was still tired and i could sleep longer! I threw up a few times and my stomach has gotten noticeably bigger in the past 2 weeks. I can eat more than i normally could its scary lol, my ankles are swollen, i have crazy mood swings, i pee so much its unnatural, and my discharge is milky white [Sorry lol]
AND
I've taken two home tests and they are both negative...
Could i be pregnant?

Omg!!

Im exactly the same... : (
I'v done tests after tests which have come back all negative.
I'm suffering with, really sore breast, nausea, tiredness, eating more, feeling more bloated ( like getting bigger round the middle, crazy mood swings and a white discharge.

All people keep telling me is it is my hormons playing up or my breast are stil growing. Firstly im 23 and yes my fiancee and myself were trying for a baby.
but if im pregnant why aswell do the test's from doctors home kits say negative..????

HELPP!!

you girls should go to the doctors and take a blood pregnancy test. i think they're way more accurate and sensitive.