I've had strange symptoms and I've went to 4 different Doctors but none of them found anything wrong. They did blood screening and many tests, and a pap test but there isn't anything abnormal. I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend of 4 years, i did not get him to do an STD test which I think might be a big mistake now. That was on May 8th 2009. A day later wart-like lesons appeared inside of my vagina they didn't hurt or burn. I went to a Doctor 3 days after they appeared and he did a Herpes and HPV test. They both turned up negitive. The lesons stayed and never really bothered me. A month later he got Mono, so I went to the Doctor and I found out that I did not have it. My periods were regular until July, at the time I was taking Anti bodics for a tooth infection, which kept getting infected. My period was 5 days late and I never really thought anything bad of it. In August I got dizziness and an out of sorts feeling and my throat was badly infected, they did a test for strep throat but didn't find any, they just thought because I smoked that I had a bit of a throat infection from that. Soon in September I started to get headaches so I went to another Doctor, he told me it was probably because of stress, which is strange because I have do not think I have any stress at all, one of my parents passed away in March but I went through some counciling and I felt better. So I took pain medication for the headaches. In September I started to get sick, a 2 weeks cold and then it passed, but my tooth was infected, yet again. I had a tooth pulled and the Dentist said I just got some food stuck in it. So I took more Anti biotics. On Halloween (October 31st) I had a white like film on my tongue and firm raised lesions on the far back part of my tongue. My ill symptoms were still plaguing me but a little less, I still had the headaches and dizziness. On Halloween I had alot of sweets so I brushed off the idea of HIV, I brushed my teeth and it hasn't come back since, but the oral lesions stayed. My boyfriend seen that I had swollen glands and he and I are taking a break right now until I find out what is wrong. In November I started to have panic attacks really bad and I couldn't sleep at all but when I did sleep I slept for 15 hours. My symptoms of dizziness have gone away since, but my headaches are still pretty bad, my vision goes blurry, I have "pressure" at the back of my eyes and my anxiety is getting worse. I still have the vaginal and oral lesions and the Doctor's don't know what's wrong, I asked for an HIV, Hep and Syphilis test but they are telling me that there is no way I could have it unless my boyfriend came inside of me, which he did not. All of my glands are swollen and a get tingling all over my body and numbness. The doctors say it's stress but I do not think I have any, I'm seeing a psychologist and everything in my life is fine except for these symptoms. These symptoms are making time with my siblings, pets, school, friends and work all very hard. I am going to see the Doctor again in 2 days and see a Gynocologist (or however you spell it) this month sometime. This week I had a sinus infection which they think I had an allergic reaction to my cat. This whatever it is, is ruining my life and I really want an idea of what it could be!

I've been on the internet and the three possiblities I have picked out are Hep, Syphilis or HIV, they cannot find any allergies besides Cats and I am not longer around them. What do you think it is?!

Hi honey! I am going to put your mind at ease you do NOT have either HIV, Herpes, Hep or Syphillis! What you do have is a MAJOR immune problem - with all of these infections and antibiotics, your body is WORN DOWN! You have Thrush in your throat and on your vagina/labia below are some pictures of what these can look like - keeping in mind that yours might look different and not as advanced

http://www.christinas-home-remedies.com/image-files/yeast-oral-thrush.jpg

http://www.pathguy.com/sol/05283.jpg

http://www.mydochub.com/images/oral_thrush.jpg

What you need is your doctor to give you immune booster medication such as Acyclovir! You need to start ingesting Probiotic Yogurt and Acidopholus, and vinegar! Cut down on any white sugars - especially pop, alcohol, candy, cakes etc.

Also you do have STRESS! it is called Post Traumatic Stress Disorder! Even though you "feel" fine, that is NOT what your body is telling you! When you loose a loved one, you can be totally "normal" and then one day WHAM!! Your body lets you know that you need to deal with this! When I lost my mom, even though I mourned her death and saw a counsellor etc, it wasn't till a year and a half later in the middle of a meeting that it hit me with such force I thought I was going to die!!! So you might just need some further help with this too! - especially for the anxiety attacks. As stress also decreases your immune system so what you are experiencing is a CLASSIC rundown body! Thus all the infections!

When you go to your doctor ask for a vaginal swab and a throat swab FOR yeast infection! And really talk to them about ALL the infections you keep getting! And also see what they can do for your anxiety! Your Anxiety is also making you think that this is more than it is! So please ask for the right tests OK? And good luck and healht honey!

The problem is that they have already checked me for yeast infections. And back in May they came up with a positive result and I got some meds to get rid of the yeast. They did another one to make sure it was gone and the tests came back with a LITTLE bit of yeast like each human has. So maybe it is stress, any who they're doing proper tests in a week or so. I'll let you know how it goes!

EXCELLENT ANSWER BAMBIE!! giigiimiimii, stress, like bambie says lowers your immunisystem which leads to infections. everyone has some yeast in their body but it is kept at bay do to the normal bacteria in your body. when you take antibiotics, especially as much as you do, the normal bacteria get killed to allowing yeast to take over and make an infection again.... bambie will advise this also but take ACTIVE culture yogurt and eat it. you can also apply it to your vaginal area. this will reintoduse lactobacillus which the main type of normal bacteria in your vaginal tract and helps keep yeat population down. its also important to take probiotic pills such as acidophilus and or lactobacillus as this will help with the bacteria in your gut/intestines.

good luck and keep us posted on your progress

any word on your progress? i had VERY similar symptoms and am curious to know what your doctors said as mine have yet to figure it out.