I have recently been to Asia and had sex with a condom, but the condom broke. Three weeks later I have had slight swollen lymph nodes in the groin only with some mild fly like symptoms. My question is does the HIV infection only attack one set of lymph nodes or all as I dont not have neck lymph node swelling, sore throat, diarrhea or vomiting. I will oviously be getting a test done after 12 weeks but didnt know whether you could help me in understanding the symptoms beforehand

Celebrity
There is no easy way to give you the answer about the swelling of lymph nodes and HIV. Any area could react. It could be the lymph nodes in your neck, groins, or armpits or all the lymph nodes. It differs from one person to another. If the swelling persists for over 4 weeks, then it could me more than just a flu and nodes fighting an infection.
Lymph nodes react even when a very mild infection is present because they represent a first line of defense. Nodes in the groin could swell if you had an injury in your feet, legs, or if you contracted some kind of an infection. Make sure you have that test done in order to rule out HIV. If you develop some additional symptoms like burning, penile discharge, pain upon urination, it could be another STD that needs treatment.

HIV symptoms are not detectable right away. It takes 6 months to a year for the viral load to become recognizable by a test. Bobby N. is right about the lymph nodes swelling because they are the first defense against any infection. Don't stress to much but do get tested. For those of you just reading this updated reply, I hope it helps.

Say if someone have aids raped a person in they got checked the next day Will they have the correct results the next day r she the go back in get checked