I have a very good friend of mine who is a little bit promiscuity type. I have noticed some strange symptoms with her, but I do not want to believe she is infected with HIV virus. I have heard it could be similar with ARS and EBS. Can you tell me more about this? Is it possible she has something else, but not HIV, though all symptoms are clearly?

What I can tell you is that EBV is very common and can be transmitted by saliva. I have heard some people got from EBV opportunistic infection Mono like symptoms. Some of these symptoms are hepatitis, chest pain, and pain in ribs, muscles, and appearance of a wart. Some patients reported moles, brownish-blackish blood clot like dots beneath the skin, sore throat, itchy and white flaky skin, and headache. In addition, off course, always they are afraid of HIV. The point I want to say is that some people could have CMV or ARS like symptoms and not HIV. There are specific blood tests for acute EBV and CMV your friend could perform. At sever weeks, an HIV RNA test should pick up active HIV infection, which is the only sure way to find what is it. Acute HIV can look very much like mononucleosis, but is not the same thing, so having mono due to EBV or CMV is not the same as having HIV. I could give your friend advice to make check up for any of these infections if she doubt.