I done one test on HIV few months ago and it came back negative. However, since then I experience some symptoms that I can only connect with AIDS. I have a reason to be worried about but I would rather not talk about it here. Is it possible that I am positive and that test was wrong?

Everything is possible. Yesterday, as I visited the local STD clinic, because I suspected that I could be HIV positive. My last test done was negative and had not engaged in unprotected sex after. Needles to say how shock I was and still am when they told me that result came back positive.

Hi, yes everything is possbile. Brian what you do got to consider is how long after the sexual intercourse did you have the test done, if it was in early stage then that explain why it wasnt detected. Hockman now back to you, how long did u wait after the sexual intercourse to get the blood test for HIV?