I admit that I did the most stupid thing in my life. I slept with a sex worker two time end of October with a condom. I did not check if the condoms didnt break. Just after that I got some information and researched about HIV and got so stressed. Two weeks after the encounter , I got a very painful neck and throat. I did not have any fever or rash by my lymph nodes on my neck are swollen. I started checking them nearly every 30 munites as soon as early November. Every minute I think of HIV and get more and more stressed. My questions are:

1. How big are lymph nodes in the neck, groin and arm pits when they are swollen due to HIV?
2. Is it possible not to get a fever, rash and diarhoea and experience other symptoms when affected by HIV
3. Could my sore nech and throat be caused by stress and not HIV?

yeah, more then likely your just stressing too much... its like when a female stresses too much about bein pregnant, or thinking they have early symptoms of pregnancy and ends up missing their period... I doubt you have HIV... you used a condom and you slept with her twice...id say go to the doctor and get tested...and if its negative, go back about six months later *hiv has an incubation period so you probably wouldnt have symptoms already anyways* and get tested again just to follow up. No worries ;]

There is only ONE way to know for sure and that is to go get tested for HIV-1 and 2 antibodies, which is the common test they give you. It's quick and painless and will put an END to all your worries. Please go take a test and do yourself a favor!