Hi. I suffer from recurring urinary tract infection. A friend of mine said people with AIDS usually have problem with infections. What are HIV symptoms? I feel an urge too pee and my urine looks cloudy.

Hi. I have UTI and I have experienced the same symptoms. It doesn`t mean you have AIDS, if you have recurring UTI. However, recurring infections can point into that direction. HIV can affect (and will) every organ in your body. HIV symptoms include infections caused by bacteria, fungi, parasites and viruses, opportunistic infections, fevers, sweats, swollen glands, weakness, weight loss, chills, etc. People with AIDS are more likely to develop cancer. I took a HIV test two weeks ago. Luckily, the result was negative.

Hi Doctor Deepu ,

I did protected sex with a sex worker. I don't know the HIV status.
After 2 weeks I got fever, headache, UTI and now having diarreah for 2 weeks.
I took medicine for fever and UTI and its gone in 3-5 days, but still having Diarreah. I didn't took medicine for diarreah.

I a too much worried. The mistake I did was after sex I removed the condom with my hands and with the same hand I touched my penis to correct the skin and washed with same hand immediately after removing condom. I am afraid if I got HIV through the vaginal fluid from condom gets in touch with penis head.
Right now am having diareah and while masturbating semen is coming like clear water.

I am dying each day, worried abt long diarrreah.
Is this HIV or can be a symptom of any other STD, UTI like that.

Please help! Thanks in advance.

Yes this is HIV symptoms, Take care