I was taking yaz consistently, but suffered from almost all of the side effects, and decided to get off. I was off for almost 2 days when my boyfriend and I had sex (with a condom). The condom broke, and he came inside of me. I started bleeding about 3 days after that incident, but with more pain than I have endured with any of my previous periods. I also had a few gelatinous clumps (clear) with veins (blood) in them. Not what I consider to be a normal blood clot, though I have passed a few of those as well. I was wondering if this is just a normal period, a miscarriage, or if this could be possible, even while pregnant. And how do I know for sure? Thank you!!!

Hi Breezy: i need some dates and more information. When was your last period? When did the condom break? Is this the only time you have had "unprotected/accident" sex? What is your cycle usually like? - How long, times etc? How long did you take Yaz?